BROOKE POMERANTZ, LCSW | THERAPIST IN CALIFORNIAStarting Therapy In California
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THERAPY IN CALIFORNIA
The first step in asking for help can be the hardest. Being here means you’re ready.
Commend yourself for taking that leap and putting your well-being first. Through our collaborative work together, I can help you process through conflicts, overcome challenges and deepen your relationships. Here are a few ways that individual and online therapy can help:
Find life satisfaction
Assert your needs
Make yourself a priority
Treat anxiety and depression
Navigate life transitions
Establish healthy boundaries
Improve self-esteem and worth
READY TO GET STARTED WITH THERAPY IN CALIFORNIA?
Here are the next steps in booking your therapy appointment and working together.
We will schedule a free 15-20 minute initial consultation to discuss your treatment needs and schedule an initial session.
After the consultation is completed, we’ll set up your initial session.
Therapy can also help to:
- Process emotions.
- Increase awareness.
- Strengthen relationships.
- Feel supported. Through long-term therapy, you’ll be able to address any deep-seated issues and learn strategies, tools and techniques to cope when thoughts/feelings/emotions surface.
- Accomplish goals. We can develop a plan and therapy is a great place to establish accountability in a safe environment.
THERAPY IN SAN FRANCISCO
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept insurance?
Can I use my Healthcare Flexible Spending Account?
What payment methods do you accept?
I accept credit card payments. Payment is due at each session unless alternative arrangements have been made.
What are your rates?
Please check with me regarding my current rate as I re-evaluate my fee on an annual basis.
Is everything I share confidential?
The relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist is confidential. Information cannot be disclosed without written permission. There are exceptions in which the law requires information to be disclosed:
- Suspected child abuse or dependant adult or elder abuse, by law, must be reported.
- If a client threatens serious bodily harm to themselves or another person/s, this must be reported. If a client has intent to harm himself or herself, I will work with the individual to ensure his/her safety.
How do I schedule my appointment?
What if I need to cancel?
I am committed to respecting my weekly and multi-weekly appointment times with patients. I, therefore, have a 48-hour cancellation policy.
If you provide me with more than 48-hours’ notice, there will be no charge for cancellation. Cancellation of your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice will require full payment for the cost of the session.
Invest In Yourself.
You deserve to be a priority in your life and have compassionate support. Your mental health and well-being matters. If you’re looking for a therapist in San Francisco or Online Therapy in California, I’d love to see if we are a good fit for your unique needs.